Monday, January 14, 2013

My First Forget

I didn't write last night. I can't honestly say I forgot.  I remembered at 10:00, after I was snug in my bed with no ipad, phone or laptop within reach.  It would have taken a child's blood curling scream or a natural disaster to get me out of bed. I certainly wasn't getting up for some silly little blog, resolution or no resolution.

Last time around, I would have written a post for yesterday and a post for today.  I'm not going to that this year.  I have three kids now, let's just say I've evolved.  And technically I spent some editing my Happy Birthday, Sad Mom piece for my other blog, so that kind of counts as a day of writing.

Wow - quick re-read and I am considering changing this blog post to Rationalizing Rant.....too late. Click.

No comments:

Post a Comment