Saturday, August 7, 2010

My mom's fault

I forgot to write last night. A devastating realization as I sit checking my email this morning.

Like most major flaws in my life, forgetting to write was my mom's fault.

I am at their house helping to get ready for a shower and cleaning out my mom's upstairs before she starts a major rennovation. Like most major events in my mom's life, she has too much going on. What I am doing is a drop in the bucket, but its a huge bucket and every drop counts.

I am not sure if this means I failed at writing for 365 and I can just sit back and watch TV for the rest of the year without worrying about what to write.

Part of me is hoping that is means I can quit, but I know deep down that it doesn't. That I have to power through and keep writing and never give up. Annoying. And also my mom's fault.

No comments:

Post a Comment