Saturday, October 23, 2010

My Boys


















Usually I don't post pictures because its kind of cheating. But if I can write a Haiku then I figure at this point, I can also post pictures.

This happens to be my favorite picture of my boys. Norm took it this afternoon while Josie and I were at the super market buying food for my boys. My boys were at home watching the start of the Giants' game and capturing the moment with a picture.

The Giants won their game tonight which means they are going to the world series. I was so nervous during the bottom of the ninth that I sat on the couch with my eyes closed and my fingers in my ears, just waiting for Norm's reaction to see whether it was okay to open my eyes and ears again.

I wanted the Giants to win because Norm wanted them to win. I wanted them to win because one day Norm would show Owen this picture and say we took this the day the Giants made it to the World Series. But I realized that I wanted them to win because I really love the Giants.

I think its official. My boys loves the Giants. And I love the Giants. So the Giants are now my boys too. Sorry, Dad, but I will never wear Dodger blue again.

No comments:

Post a Comment