Friday, December 10, 2010

Calling All Fans...

I feel like a radio DJ sitting in a booth tapping on the microphone wondering if there is anyone out there listening.

But I am writing for the first time to solicit a response, or rather, feedback from the people out there who read the blog.

I would like to continue the blog, but I need a new title. A new angle. Most likely something to do with parenting, or lack there of.

Any ideas for titles or topics I should focus on?

Which of the blogs was your favorite?

Add your comments below or send me an email - jfogliani@yahoo.com

Thanks! Tap Tap Tap. Over and Out!

2 comments:

  1. DON'T STOP, ILOVE FOLLOWING YOUR LIFE. I LIKE THE FORMAT. I LOVE "RED-FACED"/ DEAR OWEN, JUST THREE - THE BLOGS WITH SPECIFIC DETAILS LIKE TASTES, COLORS, SHAPES AND FEELINGS ARE MY FAVORITE! KEEP DOING IT I FEEL I AM PART OF YOUR LIFE

    ReplyDelete
  2. i'm no creative writer. but i'm here reading! i'll try to think of some titles after finals and get back to you on Christmas eve.

    ReplyDelete