Sunday, November 28, 2010

Christmas Lights in the Park

As I drove through Vasona Park with my family in our toasty SUV, we admired the beautiful Christmas lights. Thousands of colorful lights shining together to form various holiday scenes. Santa with his elves. A train delivering baskets of toys. Even dinosaurs exchanging presents on Christmas Eve. It was magical. It was momentous. It was the kind of life event that you try to force into the memory of your mind because the feelings at this very moment are among the best you have ever felt.

But as I drove through Vasona Park with my family in our toasty SUV, all I leaned back against the headrest and thought to myself, I really don't feel like writing in my blog tonight. That's how you know you need a break - a blog break, that is.

No comments:

Post a Comment